Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lastest Nicki Minaj News

Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj Feud Kicks Off 'Idol' Season 12
Viewers who tuned into the Season 12 premiere of “American Idol” Wednesday night hoping to see fireworks between new judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were not disappointed; they definitely delivered the drama. Carey and Minaj started the night off …
Read more on ABC News (blog)

American Idol: Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and the Hype Premiere at Last!
But what everyone really wants to know, of course, is what Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were really like in action—and whether they could stop taking jabs at each other long enough to judge at least a few aspiring singers. Well, so long as more …
Read more on E! Online

Impossible Conversations: Nicki Minaj and Thomas Friedman
MINAJ: Tom, my manager says you know a lot about China, so I wanna ask you, How do I blow up in the Chinese market? I want me some yuan in my thong, know what I'm sayin'? Some renminbi in my vazh-shinbee, psych! FRIEDMAN: Well, I'm glad you …
Read more on Vanity Fair


Countinue------>>Lastest Nicki Minaj News
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

0 comments:

Post a Comment