Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cool Texas Shooting, School Shooting images

Check out these texas shooting, school shooting images:

Kurt M. @ TMG 2011

texas shooting, school shooting

Image by Michael Connell
I stopped by the Texas Multi-Gun championship match over the weekend to check out some of my favorite shooters. I’d rather have been participating myself, but time and money just wasn’t there this year. Kurt Miller is seen here shooting some distant targets through a portal. Kurt is one of the shooters I respect for his amazing ability with an iron sighted rifle. The majority of competitors in multi-gun matches these days are sporting one or more optics on their rifles. Kurt keeps it old school and does quite well. I run irons on my rifle as well, but I’m no match for this guy!

There were no clouds and the sun was intense. I just set my camera to shutter priority at 1/500 and bumped up the EV by 2/3 for most shots at the range this day. I overexposed the surroundings a bit in favor of getting good detail on the shooters in often harsh shadowing.

Check out more shots (no pun intended) from the match here.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google Buzz

I welcome comments and I will reciprocate by checking out and commenting on your photostream. Group invites are welcome, but I do not participate in Post / Award groups. I reserve the right to delete gaudy, glittery, flashing group invite icons!

Drive from Traders Village to The Galleria Mall

texas shooting, school shooting

Image by Old Shoe Woman
On Saturday Carl and I drove from his home in Lake Jackson, Texas to Houston. First we spent several hours at Traders Village where a high school friend works on the weekends.
Next we drove to The Galleria Mall near downtown Houston. After parking at the mall garage, we walked across the street to the Water Wall.


Countinue------>>Cool Texas Shooting, School Shooting images
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

0 comments:

Post a Comment