Friday, January 18, 2013

Cool Suits images

Check out these Suits images:

Suit

Suits

Image by Diana Köhne
This little guy had been sitting in my sketchbook for quite a while. But on occasion of this week’s topic on illustrationfriday he finally can show his green suit to the whole wide world.

A Close-up of my suit

Suits

Image by Mr. Muddy Suitman
In this photo notice the man behind me, his look as he notices my bib number attached to a white suit and realizes I’m going to run through the mud this way. I always loved it when the photos catch these kind of reactions.


Countinue------>>Cool Suits images
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

0 comments:

Post a Comment